Friday, September 7, 2012

loss

Greenville lost one of its finest citizens today.  I know if I end up anything like my grandma in the time that I knew her I would be satisfied with my life.  She was strong, smart, and selfless to the core.  Nothing could break her spirit and she constantly committed herself to serving other people.

I lost someone very dear to me today.  My grandma passed away after battling kidney failure for the past couple of years.  It's sad to know she's gone but as my thoughts linger on her I can't help but to feel happiness swell up inside me as I remember all of the good times I had with her.  I feel so honored and blessed to have been able to be a part of my grandma's rich, full life.  I hope that I can continue to make her proud.

Here is some advice she left for my child when he/she comes into the world:


No comments:

Post a Comment